Since its inception in 2003, CR has collaborated and supported 20 Ryan White Part A programs; 8 Ryan White Part B programs; 10 Ryan White Part C programs;7 Ryan White Part D programs; and 3 Ryan White Part F programs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Recipient Policy and Procedure development and technical assistance
- Sub-Recipient training and technical assistance
- Integrated Comprehensive Strategic Plan Development, Implementation and Evaluation
- Develop, Assess, Refine and Implement Service Standards
- HIV Care Continuum evaluation and strategy development to increase community viral suppression rates
- Quality Assurance monitoring activities
- CR has developed and innovative and cutting-edge Quality Assurance monitoring process for Ryan White entities. Our model incorporates fiscal, programmatic, universal and Service Standard compliance as outlined in Ryan White legislation and local contracts and policies and procedures
- Assessment of service category allocations, impact and utilization
- Annual grant application
- Planning Councils’ Comprehensive Needs Assessments
- Planning Council Priority Setting and Resource Allocation development and facilitation
- CR has developed a nationally recognized PSRA methodology often cited by HRSA a strengthen in annual Part A grant applications
- Planning Council Administration and Support
- Planning Council Assessments of the Administrative Agent
- Planning Council By-Law assessment and refinement
- Planning Council Memorandum of Understanding development
- Planning Council Trainings and Technical Assistance
- Planning Council Directives to Recipient creation, refinement and evaluation
- PLWH Consumer Forums and Trainings
- Identifying the funding opportunity: Establishing the funding source based on community need including eligibility and funding match requirements, competitive nature of the opportunity, timelines and proposal review criteria
- Constructing the proposal: The grant writing team becomes an extension of the respective organization in order to capture the full scope of the mission, culture, needs and service delivery objectives. This is a vital element in developing the highest quality and competitive application to ensure funding is obtained
- Program implementation: Once the funding has been granted, CR taps into its extensive program implementation and design abilities to assist the organization’s leadership, ensuring that activities outlined in the grant are successfully executed
- Evaluation and Reporting: Program milestones are established through the quality assurance component of the program and funding source. Our quality assurance experts ensure that all requirements and expectations are successfully achieved and reported to the funders and community stakeholders, including consumers of services.
CR has a proud history of developing long-term and enduring strategic partnerships. Since its inception in 2003, our goal has been to develop deep-rooted partnerships. We strive to position our clients for the most advantageous funding outcomes possible based on sound data-analysis, strategic planning and execution.
CR is an expert on Federal funding sources (e.g. HHS, CDC, SAMHSA, etc) and possesses insights and expertise into funding objectives and the funding mandates to ensure successful implementation and management of programs.